A Message from the President of ECA
Dear ECA Family,
We are excited to reopen our clubs and welcome you back on Monday, January 11th.
We are opening with Phase 1 guidelines in place for Governor Inslee's new "Healthy Washington–Roadmap to Recovery" COVID-19 phased recovery plan. This means Champions Training and One-on-One Coaching are by appointment only. Training sessions are limited to 45 minutes. We are operating under limited capacity and on a first-come-first-serve basis. Come on back to the club to get started on your 2021 fitness goals! See the front desk with any questions.
To make sure our clubs are clean and safe, we've evolved our health and safety measures to meet or exceed CDC, federal, state, and local recommendations. We ask that you be kind, considerate, and mindful with one another while visiting our clubs, and that you abide by these procedures:
- - Face coverings mandatory at all times while inside the facility.
- Temperature checks required for all guests upon entry.
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines while in the club.
- Clean equipment with disinfectant spray before and after each use.
- Wash your hands and sanitize frequently.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
President, Emerald City Athletics